Dark, light, and the dim twilight

dark, light, and the dim twilight

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 3, Thursday

so it does seem that my days don't come in chronicle order now
and so i shall explain :D
its Day 3 of my exams, which is in fact a Thursday
(sorry skipped Day 2 cause my head exploded due to the insane amounts of studying)

Day 2 was actually Maths Studies, as i think i've posted on my previous post
it was reasonably fine, though i sorta regret not being able to finish it in time
while doing the paper i didn't take a good look at the ending time (very smart i know)
consequently thinking i had a tad more extra time to finish the paper...damn

Day 3, today, was Physics :D
my favorite subject yet i screwed it up -_-
how the hell did i have so little time to finish my papers :|
sorry but i think slow, *slows down time like HIRO NAKAMURA!* ah thanks :D
sigh, disappointing much...

exam weeks are crazy :/
hope i do better for my finals..
  MUST

should sleep right now, IT Studies tomorrow :)
and thx ely

-Topher

No comments:

Post a Comment