Dark, light, and the dim twilight

dark, light, and the dim twilight

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 5, DONE :D

finally over, my trials have gone by with today
being one of the great days i've had since i started SAM

its 4:36AM now actually, i could care less about sleeping
but i have to in case my mum wakes up and gets a heart attack
from seeing me still awake at this hour, practically morning actually.

well IT studies was fine,
one of the papers i actually feel confident about
and now begins the countdown to my finals, tick tock
4 weeks to go, bring it on SAM
and finally i'll be able to get you over with.

after my dinner at home
i, tarvinder, nat, audrey, kayjun, lenping and ronald
got ourselves a nice badminton/basketball court and found some time to relax
and look at fire burn lighter fluid and candlesticks
we're a weird group of people :D

well, sorry if this is really really short but i am half asleep right now
i'll be back after some much needed rest...

oh and i'm thinking of changing my blog theme
and it'll prolly be based on the word "Cherish"..
let me know what that word means to you? :)
comment on me tagboard! ------>
(its like, half dead right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment