Dark, light, and the dim twilight

dark, light, and the dim twilight

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shhh, It's Near

it's barely 4 weeks away :(
my finals

worse I've just got my trial papers back and they don't seem promising
Maths - D, Spec Maths - E ven worse,
Physics - C or D, ESL - prolly C, IT - no idea
was I ever that bad? :|
guess so.

so now, where to start :)
i totally suck at Spec Maths
and Physics, maybe i'll read'em on the bus or when i'm bored in class
ESL can't study for, and IT - same as physics i guess
Maths should be pretty do-able, plus its required in the university offers
so Maths it is,

damn i gotta plan my remaining 25 days to see what i should study.
i think this is the first time i'm actually working this hard :X
and i guess the most of next month would be quite boring,
might not have much to write but we'll see
hope i get to hang out a bit so i can relax too.

Good Luck to all A-Levels students taking AS in another 2 weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment