Dark, light, and the dim twilight

dark, light, and the dim twilight

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Illusions

I've probably been hoping for too much. So yeah, have to remind myself to forget about it, get on without it playing on my mind, after all its not gonna happen anyway. Give me a miracle then I'd reconsider :/

Will probably have some farewell party soon, not sure who i'm going to invite. Tried coming up with a list, ended up being barely 10 people. Just shows how little people I know nowadays, barely a handful. Well, 2 hands. Not even sure of its purpose, i'm not really a fan of celebrations/farewells, or plainly being the center of things. Almost a decade of my life I've lived without a single celebration involving myself. Gotten really used to it, good at it.

Gotta go. Till then.

- Topher

Just got back from swimming, I officially declare that it really calms my mind, at least I like to think so. Going to try swimming at least twice a week from now, gradually increasing the frequency.

Love playing music too, but its been pretty boring lately, I want to play what they(Trace Bundy, Ben Konstantinovic) play (they're friggin' awesome!! O_O). But I just am not that good I suppose.

- Topher

No comments:

Post a Comment