Dark, light, and the dim twilight

dark, light, and the dim twilight

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Views, and to not have any.

I've noticed that I can usually cause conflicts from what I say. My viewpoint against some of my friends. It shouldn't be a problem really, but sometimes views may not necessarily be just that. It can result into something nasty most of the time. Probably even jeopardize a few relationships.

So I've decided that for the sake of everyone I know that I'll try not to voice out my views on things - at least until they ask. Keep them to those who think alike me, see things the way I do. That way at least I will not have any more "debates" or arguments with anyone.

Sorry to those I have offended in the past. Those were my points of view and I should have just accepted what the other was. Right or wrong it isn't for either to decide but life itself. Live it the way you want it, and I will live it the way I do.

WIll try my best :D

- Topher

No comments:

Post a Comment